2019 Husqvarna 226HS75S (966 85 04-01)
Designed for professionals, the Husqvarna 226HS75S is an exceptionally well-balanced and rugged single-sided hedge trimmer with an X-Torq® engine. The single-sided feature allows for longer cutter bars, less weight, and more precise trimming. Leaf rake collects clippings for improved productivity. The robust design leads to long product life, even under the most demanding landscaping conditions.
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Hardened steel blades: Stays sharper longer and ensures durability.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Recommended maximum twig diameter: 0.87 in
- Cutting speed: 4100 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 23.6 cm³
- Power output: 1.1 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8500 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H-10
- Electrode gap: 0.04 in
- Knife Length: 29.53 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.79 lbs
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 91 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 5.11
- Gear ratio: 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 8.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 3.7 m/s²
- 23.6 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 29.53 in.
- 12.79 lb.