2019 Husqvarna 522HD60S (967 65 88-01)
A robust, 21.7cc, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 24" cutter bar for trimming jobs. Reliable and durable construction guarantee long maintenance and service intervals. The multi-position handle and low weight provide excellent handling, while the high capacity, professional knife blades, open blade guard and impressive power output allows for high productivity.
- An efficient job starts with a sharp blade: The hardened steel blades, optimized edge angles and the high knife speed increase productivity when trimming.
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Two-stage air filter: The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Adjustable rear handle: The rear handle is adjustable to facilitate cutting the sides and top of hedges.
- Cutting speed: 4400 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 15.2 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 24 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 4.09
- Gear ratio: 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 2.8 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.5 m/s²
- 21.7 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 24 in.