2019 Husqvarna 522HDR75S (967 65 86-01)
A 21.7cc, double-sided hedge trimmer with a 30" cutter bar and high torque gear for tougher cuts. Reliable and durable construction guarantee long maintenance and service intervals. The multi-position handle and low weight provide excellent handling, while the high capacity blades, open blade guard and impressive cutting capacity allows for in reliability and high work output.
- Take on the overgrown: Thanks to the high-torque gear and the coarse-cut blades, you'll be able to take on dense or overgrown hedges.
- Durable gears: The gear components have been developed for long life under tough conditions.
- Large, two-stage air filter: The unloosable two-stage air filter in dual materials and with a large area provide less cost for service and less engine wear.
- Auto return stop switch: Stop switch automatically resets to the ON position for easier starting.
- Cutting speed: 3200 cut/min
- Cylinder displacement: 21.7 cm³
- Power output: 0.8 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7800 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 15.2 fl oz
- Idling speed: 3000 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6A
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Knife Length: 30 in
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 93 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 102 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 5.70
- Gear ratio: 1
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 3.1 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 2.2 m/s²
- 21.7 cm³
- Cutting Length
- 30 in.